Biyernes, Marso 30, 2012

Maybelline lip balm



Maybelline products so far never disappoint me, I don't know with you guys but for me they really produce products that are great and in such affordable price. 
                                                          

One makeup line that I love from them is their lip balms. I  have tried 3 lip balm products from them which is 

Maybelline Baby Lips lip balm



but between the 3 I prefer the Maybelline Baby lips lip balm more, because it works wonder! I admit I really had a bad lips and it is my least fave part of my face ;(( and it is because I have some visible dark lines above it, and my friends often mistaken them as a lip liner and yes I felt bad. Guess what! Baby lips lipbalm just makes those visible dark lines invisible! I don't know how they do it but I'm glad they  made this balm which is a life saver!, this lip balm even leaves my skin so soft and moisturise and take note I already included it on my day and night face routine. it is not just a lipbalm for me but a necessity.

It is also very cute and handy and easy to work with , what I mean is you can easily take the top off and vooila put it on your lips! I am saying this because I also tried some lipbalms that comes in a can like container and you have to use your hand to apply it on and i think its kinda unhygienic for me. 

Overall these 3 products is a must try. The other 2 lipbalms also works perfectly, the Lip balm Bloom is also good because it gives you a tint of color and you can just leave your house wearing it. plus it is also very affordable. I recommend these to those girls who are in a tight budget, lipbalms can save up your money in buying lipstick, and it can be used by all ages! I just cant live without these products. they don't just protect my skin from the sun damaged but it also moisturise and leave my lips so soft.SOoo I give these products a 10 star! wohooooo!!! welll they deserved it, what do you think guys? do they really deserve a 10 star let me know!

more products review coming soon! goodbye for now! seeyah! gelian xoxo...




Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento